Ok, so I completed the 30 day challenge. What now? I thought about jumping into the 30 day shred, but I’d rather start on August 1st. I’ll probably be in a better place to do it then, too. But that doesn’t mean I’m going to slack off and do nothing for the rest of July. I decided to make myself a few goals to keep myself busy, and get ready for August.
1. Weigh 225 by August 1st. Not to hard, just something to make sure I’m watching what I’m putting into my body.
2. No Soda or alcohol. I’m not a big consumer of booze, but most of my relatives are alcoholics, so from now on, I’ve decided I don’t need it in my life. When I go to a party, no soda or alcohol. I’m better off without them.
3. Clean my room. This is actually a huge thing for me. If I’m feeling crappy, I can tell immediately by looking at my room. I get depressed and stop picking up after myself. Likewise, I’ll get lazy and toss things, then get depressed from my surroundings.
4. Drink 8 cups of water a day. I haven’t been doing this, and it’s super important I do. It’s a bit tough with my tongue newly pierced, but I have to get on this.
5. Go on tumblr every day. There’s nothing better to get me motivated.